Why Choose CRCSI?
As one of the largest providers of mental health treatment and support in Western PA,Chestnut Ridge Counseling Services Inc. (CRCSI)offers over 20 specific and specialized treatment programs and modalities to help you and your loved ones.: We have helped thousands of people in the region:
- Address problem behaviors;
- Improve coping and functioning skills;
- Develop positive approaches to life.
You may already be familiar with our Outpatient Services, such as individual and group therapy, as well as, evaluation and treatment by our medical staff of 12 psychiatrists, certified nurse practitioners and physician assistants.
Timely Access to Care
We understand the importance of timely and convenient access to care. As we result, we have two easy options for you:
- Open Access: With our new Open Access, if you need help immediately, no appointment is necessary.
- Just in Time: Our new “Just in Time” scheduling system allows you to schedule an appointment with a member of our medical team and be seen within 3 to 5 days. (It can take weeks in most counseling practices to schedule an initial appointment and, often, months to see a psychiatrist.)
Outpatient staff offer a full range of specialized therapeutic techniques such as:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectal Behavioral Therapy
- Marital therapy
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment for those with a substance disorder
- Social Skills Development for school aged children
- Treatment for Victims of Trauma.
These and other treatment options are adapted to address your specific problem or diagnosis such as helping you or your family member suffering from symptoms of depression.
CRISIS Intervention Services
Crisis Intervention Services is also a critical component of the health care and social support network here in Fayette County. To help increase access to services, our team of highly trained Crisis Intervention Specialists are available to support anyone in a mental health emergency situation by phone or in-person.
You can call our Crisis Telephone Line 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 724- 437-1003. During operation hours at tour main office at 100 New Salem Road, you can walk in and be assisted by a Crisis Team member if you are experiencing a mental health crisis. In addition, our team is dispatched into the community to assist in any crisis situation.