CRISIS Intervention Services in Fayette County
We Can Help With…
- Risk assessment
- De-escalation techniques
- Relaxation strategies
- Identifying coping strategies
- Crisis/Safety planning
- Making referrals
- Identifying natural and community supports
- Active listening
- Problem solving and conflict resolution
- Emergency Services
- Follow-up services
Goals of CRISIS intervention services
- To provide immediate help and support to an individual in crisis or an individual seeking assistance for someone
- To assist in stabilizing an indi-vidual in crisis and/or a crisis situation
- To provide individualized, re-covery-oriented services
- To collaboratively engage in safety planning to reduce/prevent future crisis events
- To identify natural and com-munity supports to promote continued recovery
- To ensure the safety of both the individual in crisis and oth-ers involved in the crisis.
Confidential help available 24 hours a day 7 days a week including holidays. Crisis staff are available to respond immediately when callers call.
Immediate assessment and support available for individuals experiencing a mental health related crisis.
Monday-Friday 9 AM -5 PM at our Uniontown office.
Available to individuals where the mental health related crisis is occurring or where the individual is located within Fayette County.
Mobile services include, but are not limited to the following:
- Risk Assessment
- Stabilizing an individual in crisis
- Avoid/Assist with inpatient psychiatric hospitalization
Monday-Friday 9 AM -12 AM
Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays 10 AM -10 PM
Available to individuals experiencing a mental health related crisis in need of additional assessment or assistance with the involuntary or voluntary psychiatric commitment process.
Available 24 hours a day.