About The Program
Through our Mobile Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program (MPR), we can assist and empower you to live, work, socialize, and thrive in your chosen environment. We provide these services in your home, community, or in our offices. Our counselors will help you develop skills to improve your daily functioning, meet your chosen goals, and increase your life satisfaction. Individuals, ages 14 and older, who reside in Fayette County and face challenges related to their diagnosed mental health condition, are eligible for services.
We Can Help With:
Individuals, ages 14 and older who meet the following criteria are eligible:
- Developing independent living skills such as budgeting or cooking
- Connecting with community resources
- Job Readiness
- Educational Readiness
- Personal Wellness
- Developing social skills
- Setting and reaching life goals
- Learning or improving budgeting, cooking, and other independent living skills
- Learning and using effective coping skills
- Preparing for school, employment, or volunteer work
- Developing leisure time enjoyable activities
- Connecting with friends, supports, and others in the community
- Helping you to advocate for yourself and build on your strengths
- Making informed choices
- Connecting with local resources
- Developing confidence and independent decision-making skills
- Guidance through the mental health and symptom recovery process
How Do Referrals Work?
Uniontown, PA 15401 or taken to any CRCSI location. For security reasons do not send any forms over email. If you have questions, please call 724-437-0729 ext 6570.